Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) provides businesses of all sizes with a broad range of printing and imaging products, software, solutions and services that help them to be more productive. In 2009, Lexmark sold products in more than 170 countries and reported approximately $4.0 billion in revenue. Learn how Lexmark can help you get more done at www.lexmark.com.
Responsible for generating sales for assigned named accounts or territory via Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) agreements. Contacts/visits existing and prospective customers. Builds and maintains network of colleagues, partners and customers to share information and obtain prospects. Observes and participates in presenting products and/or services that can benefit customer's needs. Demonstrates knowledge of the organization's entire product line; may have more in-depth knowledge on a subset of products and/or services.
Job Description :
Manage all aspects of sales activities with OEM account to grow overall revenue and margin.
Responsibilities Include, but not limited to 1) Collaboration with OEM customer's sales and marketing teams as well as Lexmark's cross-function teams to support
key sales goals and objectives 2) Grow overall revenue, 3) Execute key strategies to win and retain end-user accounts, improve customer Loyalty 4) Be an advocate for OEM customer in accordance with Lexmark’s overall objectives 5) Improve overall mix of high-end workgroup products.
Other Key Roles/Responsibilities
- Meet and exceed monthly and annual revenue goals by executing an account growth strategy.
- Drive revenue through recognition and realization of opportunity with existing accounts.
- Monitor key sales performance metrics
- Track Marketing Development Funds (MDF) and ensure funds are being spent on sales programs and initiatives that optimize return on investments.
- Coordinate OEM account product and solutions training activities
- Provide support on all special bids activities
- Participate in Quarterly Business and Operations Reviews
- Present sales performance metrics, funnel activities and status to Executive management
identifying new business.
- Education : MBA or Masters Degree
- Minimum 5 years experience in Sales / Account Management / Business Development in the Printer or Computer Peripheral Industry
- Exceptional Presentation Skills
- Experience working with Cross-Functional teams
- Team Player; Detail oriented
- Highly motivated and results oriented professional with desire to exceed sales quota.
- Ability to travel 25%.
- Must be comfortable managing relationships with executive level contacts.
- Successful track record of winning and closing deals in competitive environments, as well as
How To Apply
Are you an innovator? Here is your chance to make your mark with a global technology leader. Apply now!
Lexmark International attacks printing with a host of jets and lasers. A leading maker of printers and related supplies, the...