Holy Family Medical Center is a Long Term Acute Care Hospital (LTACH). An LTACH is a specialty hospital designed to care for medically complex patients requiring an average of 25 - 100 days of hospital care. We are a leading force in the area of specialty hospitals and the only LTACH in the northwest suburbs. Our reputation has grown to be known as the top LTACH in Illinois as the best outcomes and the best LTACH employer!
- HS Diploma or GED.
- CPR Certification required.
- Ability to work in all areas of Physical Medicine as assigned.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Position is physical in nature, requiring the ability to lift move 50-100 lbs for 30-40% of the work day, and to stand/ambulate throughout the shift. Bending is required 30-40% of the time.
- 1+ years experience required.
Provena Health-Resurrection Health Care, now joined as Presence Health, is a family of not-for-profit healthcare services providing advanced medical care and exceptional service with compassion and hope. Serving communities from Chicago’s lakefront to East Central Illinois, it is the largest Catholic healthcare system in Illinois, encompassing 12 hospitals, 27 long-term care and senior residential facilities, numerous outpatient services, clinics, home health services, hospice, private duty, and comprehensive Behavioral Healthservices.
- Performs general, non-technical duties to assist in the administration of physical, occupational and speech therapy.
- Assists therapist/therapist assistant in positioning, lifting, transferring, transporting and treating patients.
- All duties assigned are under the discretion and direct supervision of the therapist/therapist assistant in accordance with the State of Illinois Therapy Practice Acts.