Requisition ID: 21734BR
Job Title: Craniomaxillofacial Sales Representative- Jackson, MS
Business Unit: CMF
Business Functions: Sales
Business Sub-Functions: Field Sales
Country: United States
Plans, directs and coordinates the selling of Stryker Craniomaxillofacial products in accordance with budgeted objectives to obtain maximum profitability and volume in relation to pre-set standards. Represents Stryker as a leader in the industry and marketplace by working with surgeons and healthcare professionals.
Qualifications/Work Experience: Required:
Education/Special Training Required:
- 2+ years demonstrated successful sales experience (in medical device or medical industry preferred).
- Demonstrated ability in building and maintaining relationships, preferably with surgeons.
- Must be comfortable in emergency / operating room environments.
Percent Travel Required: Within Territory
- Bachelor’s degree in Business with an emphasis in Marketing or Finance.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques and sales control systems.
Stryker - 17 months ago
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare...