The Materials Technician is responsible for providing a wide range of support services to all internal and external medical center customers. Services will include the inventory, distribution and maintenance of all material and equipment associated with the patient/customer need.
Requirements of the position include:
1. Graduation from high school, or the equivalent required.
2. At least one year experience with inventory control and customer service required. Previous experience within the healthcare industry and with medical products and equipment is preferred.
3. Possesses good math and keyboarding skills.
4. Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills.
5. Moderate proficiency with computer applications, including spreadsheet software. Previous experience with Microsoft Excel
6. Possesses the ability to regularly lift, push, and pull up to 100 pounds.
7. Demonstrates the ability to multi-task autonomously while working on multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
Memorial Hermann, a not-for-profit health care system, provides quality, comprehensive programs and services for a person's whole life....