MedExpress Urgent Care is the nation's leading, independently-owned urgent care company! Established in Morgantown, WV in 2001, we've since grown to over 75 centers throughout WV, PA, DE, FL, VA and MD. Please visit our website: www.medexpress.com to learn more! Candidates can forward their CV's to email@example.com .
- Great Worklife Balance
- Competitive Compensation
- Flexible schedule
- Beautiful facilities
- Great Work Environment and Support Staff
- 401k with matching
- Full Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision
- Free Urgent Care For Your Dependents
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- CME Reimbursement
- Malpractice Coverage
- No call
- And More!
**Ideally physicians should be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Practice, Internal Medicine, or Pediatrics and have an active state license.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Medicine, currently licensed by the State Board of Medical Examiners and Board certified in a specialty field of medicine.
- Must have and maintain a DEA license with no restrictions.
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control at clinic level.
- A minimum of two (2) years of clinical experience in an emergency medicine, urgent care, or ambulatory care setting preferred.
MedExpress, an Optum company, is a national leader in delivering high-quality, convenient, affordable health care in a patient-centric...