Summer Dream Job! May 23 rd – August 11 th 2013
When you come to work for Boys Town, more than just a job awaits you. You will be part of a team that gives healing and hope to troubled youth. As a Water Safety Instructor, you will organize, instruct, and promote water recreational activities at the Boys Town Camp in Okoboji, Iowa. Teach swimming, water skiing, and kayaking to youth and staff at the Boys Town Camp. Other recreational activities you may do include basketball, volleyball, kickball, and other outdoor games.
- Are you looking for rewarding part-time summer work?
- Do you enjoy water activities and being in the sun?
- Are you a positive role model who wants to make a difference in the life of troubled youth?
- Do you have the passion to help at-risk youth enjoy water and camp activities?
Rewards & Bonuses:
- High School diploma
- Be at least 19 years old, with maturity to supervise youth aged 10-18 years
- Certified in: Basic Rescue, Emergency Water Safety Life Guarding
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record
- Camp/lifeguard experience
- Have knowledge of boating; principles of kayaking helpful
If you have the energy, enthusiasm, and positive attitude along with the requirements we are looking for apply on-line today!
- Boys Town will offer training and certification in CPR/First Aid and Lifeguard Certificate Training.
- Room and Board Included
- Work outdoors on a private beach
- Flexible schedule with days off
- 40 hrs/week, earning $10.00/hr
- Help make a difference by providing a safe environment to troubled youth while having fun swimming, boating, kayaking, and playing games
Boys Town is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, who participates in E-Verify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, or any other classification as required by applicable law. If you have a disability and need an accommodation as part of the application process, please contact us toll-free for assistance at 1-877-639-6003.
Boys Town - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard