Reporting to the Director of Mental Health Services, the Director of Rehabilitation Services, and the Director of Diagnostic Services, the Clinical Case Coordinator will be responsible for the clinical case management of all services provided to clients within a given Skill Sprout region. The Clinical Case Coordinator acts as a liaison between service providers and families to promote trans-disciplinary service delivery for Skill Sprout clients and families.
Specifi c responsibilities include:
- Provides family supports and assistance in accessing community resources.
- Aids the family in identifying their priorities for treatment.
- Delivers training in effective parenting techniques depending on the needs of the child.
- Supports the family in implementing therapeutic strategies or techniques recommended by the childs clinicians.
- Provides regularly scheduled consultation with families to meet the changing needs and demands of each family situation.
- Facilitates communication between the family and other providers in and outside of Skill Sprout.
- Assists the family in completing necessary paperwork to gain access to therapy and community resources as needed.
- Conducts initial family assessment based on intake information and initiate services.
- Develops the Care MAP for each client.
- Oversees the treatment path and process for each individual client to ensure that the Care MAP is followed and the treatment course remains family-centered, outcomes-focused and trans-disciplinary.
- Schedules and facilitates regular team meetings for each client.
- Follows up on action items from team meetings and family consultations.
- Communicates with operational staff regarding insurance coverage for services.
- Coordinates meetings between families and operations staff regarding fees for services, etc.
- Maintains clear and consistent communication with all team members.
- Completes collaborative and individual portions of reports/progress notes.
- Completes all paperwork and documentation of billable and non- billable services according to Skill Sprout policies and procedures.
- Gathers input from all team members on a regular basis to track availability of each service in each location.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for an individual with team management experience to grow and further develop a service enhancing quality of care. The successful candidate will lead programs and work collaboratively with a high-performance management team.
The Case Coordinator will have the following experience and attributes:
Minimum of a Masters degree
Clinical Professional licensure required ( LCSW or LCPC)
Proficient in using technology for communication, documentation and reporting purposes
Strong interpersonal skills
Experience working with children and families
Experience in working with a high-performance, collaborative, constructive peer group
Excellent problem-solving skills
Superior verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to details
Professional and personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment to and passion for Skill Sprouts mission
Apply Online at http://wwwskillsprout.virb.com/employment
Skill Sprout - 18 months ago
Skill Sprout is here to provide educational, behavioral, and rehabilitative services and supports to individuals and families with a wide...