Tristro is a rapidly growing startup seeking an experienced web developer. This is a full-time, permanent position with the benefits listed below. This position will primarily be focused on the development and support of web applications in our e-commerce and blog networks.
The position requires a self-motivated, quick learner with broad development and systems expertise and a knack for problem solving. We need someone who likes variety because this position will experience all aspects of software development, from initial feature brainstorming and design to technical support and troubleshooting. As a small team that works closely and innovates quickly, we also need a team player with strong interpersonal skills and expertise in the technologies we use.
Our company values innovation and takes pride in building the best user experiences on the web. We need an additional team member who is as passionate as we are about using technology to amaze customers and who shares our philosophy that a project is never complete, but always evolving and improving.
- Web application design and development (ASP.net)
- Database development (MS SQL Server)
- Transform user interface designs into functional .net pages
- Technical support related to web applications
- Bug tracking and troubleshooting
- Web application and database scaling
- ASP.net (3.5+ framework)
- VB.net / C#
- Object-oriented programming, MVC framework
- Visual Studio 2008+
- MS SQL Server 2008+
- HTML, HTML5
- Understanding of web security challenges and best practices
- Experience with encryption and hashing algorithms
- Experience with version control systems, preferably git