Branch Supervisor needed to support our Seattle onsite locations. The ideal candidate will provide support and guidance to assigned staff and ensure they operate within company standards in the areas of customer service, agent productivity, quality standards and operating procedures.
A. Maintains a qualified staff.
- Works with manager in monitoring expenses and controlling costs to ensure a profitable branch.
- Assists staff with problems that arise and communicates new information to ensure consistent procedures are followed.
- Performs all necessary supervisory functions to effectively and efficiently manage the personnel assigned, including:
B. Communicates areas of accountability and performance expected of personnel assigned.
C. Determines standards of performance as a basis to review progress of personnel assigned.
D. Recommends salary adjustments, transfers, promotions, and dismissals.
E. Ensures proper training of personnel assigned.
F. Fosters a cooperative and harmonious working climate conducive to maximum employee morale and productivity.
G. Develops individuals for future advancement.
- Responsible for ensuring all staff are fully trained on CWT standards, new enhancements and products. Works on service coaching and continuing to improve service levels of staff supervised.
- Reviews telephone statistics ensuring company standards are met and realigning staffing levels as appropriate.
- Assists manager with follow-up on company comment cards or other client input vehicles either in writing or by dealing directly with client to resolve any service problems.
- Keeps supervisor promptly and fully informed of all matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action which may be taken.
- High school education and completion of an accredited travel school program.
- Three to five years successful travel agency experience required.
- Minimum 2 years experience at Supervisor or Management level with 10 or more direct reports in a multicenter/branch environment.
- Thorough knowledge of the travel industry including proficiency on the applicable CRS system; Sabre experience preferred
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions
Carlson Wagonlit Travel - 2 years ago
Carlson Restaurants Worldwide (CRW) has a lot of Friday's for which to be thankful. A leader in full-service restaurants, the company o...