Tenet, through its subsidiaries, owns and operates acute care hospitals and numerous related health care services. Our mission is to be recognized for our commitment to our people and partners who provide quality, innovative care to the patients we serve in our communities. It's a spirit you can experience first-hand and it's a philosophy that can enhance your own approach to health care and your career goals.
Mature experienced professional to assist/support the Vice President of Applied Clinical Informatics with day to day appointments; conference calls; meeting coordination and preparation of reports and presentations.
Coordinate and schedule multiple meetings; training sessions; prepare information for distribution to the hospitals; arrange travel; prepare expense accounts and process expense reports; prepare communication for distribution to the senior management and other constituencies; must be able to work with confidential information and be detail oriented and multi-tasked. Must possess outstanding oral and written communication and inter-personal skills.
Additional duties will include:
- Make travel arrangements (both domestic and international) and ensure that all details for the trip are handled and travel folder is prepared well in advance
- Manage calendar, schedule meetings, and arrange conference calls
- Prepare, edit and distribute itineraries, letters, memos and meeting minutes and keep track of RSVPs for events and meetings proactively ensuring that things are not overlooked
- Prepare expense reports
- Create PowerPoint presentations
- Manage and maintain filing system, ensuring compliance with Records Retention policies and protocols
- Research, compile, and analyze data for special projects
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries
- Maintain accounting and budgetary control for the department
- Set up weekly hospital calls (30-40 facilities, depending on project)
- Creating and maintaining the database contact and invoice list for each project
- Prepare expense reports for team along with reconciliation of AMEX cards
- Maintain online tools, eTenet access and distribution lists
- Coordinate monthly calls, send invitation out, and assist with website posting of information
- Maintain/create Quality Toolkit books; lock PowerPoint charts and distribute via e-mail to each facility
- Serve as primary administrative liaison and point of reference for, staff, other internal contacts, consultants, and other external contacts.
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution
5 -10 years experience supporting/assisting executive management staff, preferably in a medical or hospital environment.
Must be discreet and professional in all scenarios; a team player with strong skills at multi-tasking; detail-oriented; advanced computer competency with the internet and Microsoft Office Suite of Products Word; PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel.
Preferably with some college education; excellent interpersonal and communication skills with all levels of staff, including facilities; corporate entities, regional offices and team and external customers.
Ability to treat all information in a confidential manner is a priority.
Primary Location: TX-Dallas
Hospital/Facility: 401-Dallas, TX
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: 8 Hour Day
Tenet Healthcare - 3 years ago
Tenet Healthcare Corporation is one of the largest investor-owned health care delivery systems in the nation.
• 80 hospitals