Bank Consumer Marketing & Strategic Delivery PMO Project Coordinator-731179
Assist project management team with management of portfolio reporting, scheduling meetings, and coordinate communications amongst project management team as well as business counterparts.
Manage Information - Maintain portfolio reporting and provide updates for review. Develop metrics and reports for areas of responsibility.
- Project Coordination - Identify risks to on-time, on-budget performance within scope of responsibilities.
Prepare and distribute meetings for program-level projects.
- Monitor and Evaluate Processes - Ensure the established/approved processes for work stream are being followed and improved as business requirements change. Track milestones and deliverables based on the strategic and communications plans.
- Drive Process Improvements - Identify and implement improvements to work processes. Create, document and distribute reports to stakeholders.
- Administrative Responsibilities - Calendar management, scheduling meetings
- Bachelors Degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 1 to 2 years of experience as Project Coordinator
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We promote a drug-free work environment. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where differences lead to solutions.
Job : Project and Process Management
Primary Location : United States-Delaware-Wilmington-New Castle Co DE- INGOrangeri (18050)
Other Locations: United States-Virginia-McLean-Northern VA-McLean Campus (19050)
Schedule : Full-time
Travel : Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Posting :
Unposting Date :
Capital One - 14 months ago
Capital One isn't just concerned with what's in your wallet; it's interested in your bank account as well. The company is...