NELSON is focused on creation with passion to deliver. We provide creative solutions through Interior Design, Architecture, Engineering, Strategic Planning, Information Services and Workplace Services in the corporate and residential real estate markets. With 33 locations in the United States and overseas, and the resources of more than 320 professionals worldwide, NELSON provides dedicated, quality service through a proven delivery network.
Selected by Interiors & Sources magazine as one of the five “Great Places to Work” and ranked among the “Top Giants” by Interior Design magazine, NELSON is always looking for people with skills, vision and character who can go beyond a job description to find new and innovative ways to contribute to our company's success. If you are looking for a growing, highly professional work environment and enjoy working with creative minds, NELSON is the place for you. For more information on NELSON, please visit our Website at www.nelsononline.com.
We are currently looking for an Occupancy Planner in Boston, MA. The Occupancy Planner is the lead position who looks at the bigger picture of where groups are, assigns new hires, and can forecast and meet with business units to understand space needs going forward.
- Drives the schedule for data collection, analysis and solutions
- Generates conceptual solutions that respond to business drivers and corporate requirements
- Development of cost benefit analysis to evaluate scenarios (cost benefit to LOB/benefits/risks)
- Effectively communicates complex planning schemes
- Advocates for the approval of solutions which align with the corporate objectives
- Development of Stack Plans, Block Plans, Test-fits & MACs (Moves, Adds, Changes)
- Accountable for forecasting annual space allocations
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in the delivery of occupancy and space planning services
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Interior Design, Facilities Management, Real Estate, or related field
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Excel, Power Point and other MS Office applications
We offer competitive wages based on skills and experience, excellent benefits package including; Paid Time Off, medical, dental, 401K, pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts, and more. NELSON is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have read this and feel this may be the career opportunity for you, please apply by emailing us your resume, cover letter and salary requirements. Please list the job title and location in the subject line. Due to the large volume of candidates, only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please.