Market Street Settlement Services in Manchester, New Hampshire is seeking a Title Sales and Closing Officer to assist with the development of new business from lenders, builders and Real Estate Agents. Must establish and maintain good relationships with local real estate brokers and agents, as well as process files and conduct the closings. External Job Description
Their responsibility will include obtaining title orders from agents and loan officers, guiding the parties through the experience and then conducting flawless settlements.
We are one of the largest title companies in the country, with locally managed and branded title operations. We specialize in purchase transactions, which means two things:
1. Our transaction volumes are more
predictable year over year.
2. We treat every transaction like it was our
Mother buying a home - this is the most
expensive financial transaction of her life
and we are going to make the experience
as smooth as possible for EVERYONE.
Title Resource Group, LLC, a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, will make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, sexual preference, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. Currency USD Amount of Travel Work At Home
- Three years minimum in real estate, title or mortgage. (If you can REALLY sell, we may waive this requirement)
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi task.
- You need to (and must want to) join local boards, networking groups, leads groups, community groups, etc. to build relationships with real estate agents and loan officers
- You use (or are willing to learn to use) social media and new technology to connect with potential clients.
- You are a self-starter. You don’t need someone staring over your shoulder.
Realogy - 11 months ago