COME WORK WITH US!
McKinley is a national leader in real estate and property management. In 2011 McKinley was listed as the #37 largest residential management company in the U.S. by National Multi Housing Council !
We have an exciting opportunity Maintenance Technician II (Asst Maintenance) to join our team in Columbia, SC.
- Diagnose problems and make repairs in areas such as, but not limited to:
- dry walling,
- carpet cleaning and
- exterior structure
- Ensure the physical aspects of the property meet the company standards and applicable laws
- Keeping our apartment community in a clean and orderly condition
LIVE the Benefits of McKinley: McKinley believes that our people are one of our most important assets, and we invest in them accordingly. We offer our employees a competitive salary, health/dental/vision benefits, 401(k), Life and AD&D, Employee Assistance Program, Pre-Paid legal service, ongoing professional development through McKinley University and much more!
- Two - Four years of related experience and/or training Advanced skills in one or more technical areas
- Hold one or more technical certifications, with EPA certification required
- Previous property management experience preferred, but not required
- Living our Core Values every day! Providing WOW! Customer Service Demonstrating a Can-Do Attitude Showing Flexibility in any situation Focusing on Results Orientation Being clever or resourceful - Adroit
McKinley is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a smoke-free environment in all locations. We support a safe, healthy and drug-free workplace through criminal background checks and pre-employment drug testing. If you are interested in becoming part of our world-class team, please submit your resume on-line.
McKinley - 2 years ago
McKinley was founded in 1968 by Ambassador Ronald N. Weiser and is led by Albert M. Berriz, the company's President and CEO. McKinley is a...