I. Job Summary/Job Purpose |
Administer prescribed medications and provides for the daily cares of residents in the nursing home by performing the following duties:
II. Key Responsibilities
Follow facility medication administration policy. Bathing and dressing residents. Assist with preparation of food and feeding of residents. Residentâs laundry. Documenting care and activities. Performs housekeeping duties for the residents. Other duties as assigned.
III. Core Expectations
At St. Francis Healthcare Campus we expect all our employees to live the values of Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence at work by: Â
· Honoring and caring for the dignity of all persons in mind, body, and spirit Â
· Working together as a team to achieve our goals Â
· Improving continuously by listening, and asking for and responding to feedback Â
· Seeking new and better ways to meet the needs of those we serve Â
· Using our resources wisely Â
· Understanding how each of our roles contributes to the success of St. Francis Healthcare Campus and CHI
IV. Core Job Competencies
Core Behaviors: The following behaviors have been identified as critical to all staff roles at St. Francis Healthcare Campus: Â
· Teamwork Orientation: works cooperatively & collaboratively with others toward the accomplishment of shared goals. Â
· Service Orientation: desires to serve and focus oneâs efforts on discovering and meeting the needs of internal and external customers. Â
· Achieves Results: reflects a drive to achieve and outperform. Continuously looking for improvements. Accepts responsibility for actions and results. Â
· Learning and Growth: has a commitment to continuous professional and organizational learning Â
· Communication: practices attentive and active listening and can restate opinions of others; communicates messages in a way that has the desired effect. Â
Adheres to fire/safety, disaster plans and infection control
Reports any unsafe conditions noted to the appropriate individuals or department Â
· Corporate Responsibility: Adheres to Corporate Responsibility standards of conduct.
Skill, Knowledge or Abilities critical to this role:
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills needed.
2. Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
3. Ability to maintain high level of accuracy when documenting cares.
4. Ability to follow procedures.
V. Job Requirements/Qualifications
a. Must be at least 16 years of age.
VI. Populations Served
Adolescent, Adult and geriatric.
The duties described above are general in nature and level of work to be performed, but are not intended to be a complete comprehensive list of all duties. Management has the rights to revise this position at any time.
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers and Drug Free Workplace CB/
Job Patient Care Support
Primary Location MN-Breckenridge-St Francis Home
* Shift Every Other
* Scheduled Hours per 2-week Pay Period 64
* Weekends Required Every Other
* Status Every Other
NWJobs - 7 months ago
St. Francis himself may have hailed from Italy, but his followers look after the health of the residents of the South Puget Sound area...