This position will be located at Eglin AFB FL, 32542. We are currently seeking an expression of interest from Contractor Maintenance Manager (CMM) level candidates. Please review the job description below prior to applying.
Job Title: Contractor Maintenance Manager (CMM)
The Contract Manager shall be technically qualified in the field of Healthcare Facilities Maintenance Management. The CMM is responsible for 24-hour (24/7/365) operations, maintenance and repair of medical facility systems.
· Responsible for medical/health care (bedded-inpatient) facility operations and maintenance, including the supervision of a diversified work force
· Will maintain 24-hour (24/7/365) operations, maintenance and repair of medical facility systems.
· Must have, as a minimum, five (5) years’ experience in medical/health care (bedded-inpatient) facility operations and maintenance, including the supervision of a diversified work force
· Must have working experience with NFPA, EPA, TJC, OSHA codes and standards.
· Must have at least 5 years’ experience with The Joint Commission compliance (maintenance and documentation [including all DMLSS work requests and all supporting testing/certification/verification (in-house or subcontracted) documentation] requirements for Environment of Care (EOC) and Life Safety (LS) compliance) as required for healthcare facilities.
· Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
ABM Government Services, an ABM Company, was formed to meet the unique challenges of military and other governmental agencies mission support services. Today we are a global provider of integrated facility management services, military base operations and management, training, inland waterways, and other government contracting services.
From health facility services to facility management to base operations and more, we know how critical it is for mission support services to be comprehensive, reliable, and cost-effective. We specialize in a wide variety of mission support services including base operations, construction, facility services and subject matter expert staffing services for the Department of Defense and other federal and state agencies.
Drawing upon years of experience, ABM delivers performance-based services on time and on budget. Our innovative, full complement of services is reliable, results-oriented and cost-effective. Our capabilities include:
· Administrative support services
· Base operating services
· Logistics support services
· Operations and maintenance
· Leadership development and operations support
· Education and training
For more information, visit www.abm.com .
ABM IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (M/F/V/D)
ABM Industries, Inc. - 13 months ago