The Site Supervisor manages accounts and NDE/Inspection activities at customer site.
Uphold, safeguard, and promote Acuren’s values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics, integrity, safety, quality, and corporate responsibility.
Safety: Adhere to and encourage a culture that embraces safety, recognizes hazards, and takes action to minimize risk. Ensure employees conduct hazard assessments on every job and that all staff understands they are not to take risks and must refuse unsafe work. Provide resources to ensure we use quality and appropriate safety equipment, carry out safety training where required, and to conduct safety audits on a regular basis. Provide direct management and leadership in the investigation of all safety incidents.
Quality: Focuses to ensure clients are provided with quality services in a timely manner.
Efficiency: Ensures clients' needs are met in a timely and cost effective manner.
• Works with the client to ensure all NDT activities are scheduled to meet the client’s requirements.
• Jobs/line ups for Inspectors and Technicians
• Perform radiation safety audits.
• Schedule recertification, technical training, safety training and drug testing for Acuren on-site staff.
• Report man hours for Acuren on-site staff to client and local office.
• Conduct weekly safety meetings.
• Ensure time sheets and billing tickets are submitted on a daily and monthly basis.
• Attends client safety meetings.
• Identifies and reports to the local operations group any new NDT service opportunities and/or new technologies that can be used by the client.
o Lead by example
o Practice activities and actions that are encouraged
o Delegate work and provide guidance to the team
o Lead an environment that embraces Standards of Business Conduct
o Create standardized work processes
o Create an atmosphere of trust and respect
o Communicate leading change with the vision of the company
• EMPLOYEE RELATIONS:
o Coach/mentor Team Members
o Set stretch goals for the team daily
o Perform training sessions
o Assist in job interviews and integrating team members into the site
o Motivate others to obtain full potential
o Assist in performance evaluations
• Corporate Governance
• Reliability - Quality, Safety, Efficiency
• Customer Satisfaction
• Communication with Client and Staff
• Meeting deadlines
• Ensuring coverage for all jobs on site
• Five years of experience in a Petro Chemical Plant
• Experiences with managing projects and/or job sites.
• Basic knowledge of NDT methods
• Attention to detail
• Customer focus
• High energy with ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Excellent communication and team oriented skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft programs with strong Excel, Word, and Outlook skills
• Standing, walking, sitting, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, reaching, handling, fingering, feeling, talking, hearing, visual acuity, accommodation and color vision
• Moving, carrying, lifting, objects in excess of 40 lbs
• Climbing and working off of ladders, stairs, and scaffolding in excess of 100 ft
• Working extended hours and standing for extended periods of time
• Work in indoor and outdoor environments in conditions of extreme heat and cold
• Work in and near industrial hazards
Acuren - 2 years ago