Senior System Analyst (Job Number: 327374)
The Integrated Systems Group of SAIC has a career opportunity for a Senior Systems Analyst, with an active TS/SCI with Polygraph Clearance to provide prototype development support in Columbia, MD.
The Senior Systems Analyst will work on a team does signals development and prototyping on emerging technologies. This team develops a wide range of prototypes with varying capabilities, complexity, and field deployment priorities. This effort supports the full spectrum of signals development in performing these requirements. The Senior Systems Analyst will be responsible primarily for providing analysis and engineering of the functional aspects of the software or hardware architecture and systems. Minimal travel is expected.
Portions of SAIC to be renamed Leidos, Inc., subject to stockholder approval and consummation of a separation transaction if approved by SAIC board of directors. SAIC is pursuing a plan to separate into two independently traded companies; one that provides technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services primarily to the U.S. government (new SAIC), and one that delivers technical solutions in national security, engineering and health (Leidos, Inc.).
- Provide analysis and engineering for functional system aspects.
- Analyze and engineer software and hardware architecture.
- Conduct architectural planning and middleware prototyping.
- Investigate new technology for software and hardware systems.
- Design communications applications on complex systems.
- Perform database management.
- Program for Sun Solaris, HP UNIX, Windows, and Linux Redhat.
- This position requires an active Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph Clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field with 9+ years related experience.
- Providing analysis and engineering for functional system aspects experience.
- Analyzing and engineering software and hardware architecture experience.
- Conducting architectural planning and middleware prototyping experience.
- Investigating new technology for software and hardware systems experience.
- Designing communications applications on complex systems experience.
- Performing database management experience.
- Programming for Sun Solaris, HP UNIX, Windows, and Linux Redhat experience.
- Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Context, and Oracle Forms experience.
- Sybase RDBMS, MS Access, Powerbuilder, and MS SQL Server experience.
- Indexed Sequential Access Method, ISAM, experience.
SAIC is a FORTUNE 500® scientific, engineering, and technology applications company that uses its deep domain knowledge to solve problems of vital importance to the nation and the world, in national security, energy and the environment, critical infrastructure, and health. The company's approximately 41,000 employees serve customers in the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, other U.S. Government civil agencies and selected commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Va., SAIC had annual revenues of $11.1 billion for its fiscal year ended January 31, 2011. For more information, visit www.saic.com. SAIC: From Science to Solutions®
Job Posting: Jun 2, 2013, 3:39:20 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-COLUMBIA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Yes, 10% of the time
SAIC - 16 months ago
SAIC, Inc. is a provider of scientific, engineering, systems integration and technical services and solutions to all branches of the United...