Role: To assist customers with their financial transactions, involving paying and receiving cash and other negotiable instruments. To act in accordance with First Bank of Wyoming's Mission Statement, Vision, and Core Values. Mission: We are dedicated to improving the economic and social well-being of our: Customers, Employees, Communities, and Shareholders. Vision: The leading Provider of Quality Financial Solutions Core Values: Integrity is our foundation. We will treat every person with dignity and respect. We will be honest, trustworthy and confidential. Involvement is at the center of our team. We pride ourselves in caring for our customers, our communities, and each other. Excellence means meeting and exceeding our client's expectations, the first time…every time. Innovation leads us into the future. We will strive for creative solutions in everything we pursue.
Teller Major Duties and Responsibilities:
55% Receives and processes customer financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals and loan payments; sells cashier's checks, money orders and to customers; posts transactions or transfers amounts from customer accounts as directed.
10% Balances cash drawer and daily transactions.
10% Post transactions to customer accounts and maintain customer records.
10% Welcomes customers and provides routine information concerning services and directs customer to appropriate department for specific information and service.
5% Other duties as assigned. N 5% Cross-sells bank services.
5% Performs a variety of miscellaneous tasks including typing, filing, computer input and answering the telephone.
1. To balance being no more then $25 off in a 1 month period.
2. To have no more than 3 resolved or unresolved errors per month.
3. To assist customers in the lobby within 5 minutes, respond to correspondence within 1 day, answer telephone within 3 rings, responds to messages within 2 hours.
4. To provide friendly, professional, personal service to all customers and bank personnel (within and outside of the department.)
5. To maintain a professional work environment and businesslike appearance.
6. To maintain a dependable record of attendance and timeliness.
7. To troubleshoot and resolve customer and internal inquiries in a timely, friendly and accurate manner.
8. The incumbent shall work well under pressure, be able to meet multiple and sometimes competing deadlines.
9. The incumbent shall at all times demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues, supervisors and customers.
10. Complete the assigned online training courses and achieve a score of 80% or greater by due date. Knowledge and Skills: Experience Up to six months of similar or related experience. Education A high school education or GED. Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization, generally regarding routine matters for purposes of giving or obtaining information which may require some discussion. Interpersonal Skills Ten key calculator and computer keyboard by touch. Must be good with detail to deal with numbers and names.
This Job Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising this position. Employee Signature Date Confidential