We are working with our client in identifying a Sr. Instructional Designer to create Instructor-led Training for a newly implemented SAP scheduling system. You will design and develop all ILT materials including a facilitator guide, participant guides, job aides, etc. Aside from creating the training you will be asked to deliver the train-the-trainer sessions.
Start Date: early June
Duration: approximately 4 months
Location: San Ramon, Ca. 100% Onsite
To be considered for this project, please send an email to email@example.com with a Word version of your resume. Please include reference#6307 in the subject line.
- Strong Instructional Design experience
- Experience developing instructor-led training (ILT) for soft ware systems
- Experience running train-the-trainer sessions
- Project management experience
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- SAP experience is a plus
Keywords: instructional designer, ILT, learning consultant
Monster - 16 months ago
Clarity Consultants is the leading provider of consultants for corporate learning and development and technical communications.