ManTech International is seeking a Information Assurance Engineer, Senior in Huntsville, Alabama.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
Under general direction, responsible for all activities relating to information assurance
procedures and systems. Develops information systems assurance programs and control guidelines. Confers
with and advises subordinates on administrative policies and procedures and resolving technical problems,
priorities, and methods. Consults with and advises other sections regarding internal controls and security
procedures. Prepares activity and progress reports relating to the information systems audit function.
• Bachelors degree or higher with 5 years experience A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or other Engineering or Technical discipline.
• CISSP (8570 Certification Requirement for this position)
• Proven track record with DOD Information Security/Engineering projects – planning through to delivery
• Ability to work with end users, computer services, and client services.
• Experience defining project scope and objectives
• Experience developing work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
• Ability to obtain/maintain a secret level clearance.
• U.S. Citizen is required.
Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and five to seven years of related work experience.
Years of Experience
05-07 years w/Bachelors Degree
ManTech Int'l Corp. - 20 months ago