LOCATION: Annapolis Junction, MD
Defense Financial Analyst / Budget Analyst with strong Working Capital / Revolving Funds experience needed to join expanding financial team. Will assist with financial management and analysis, reimbursable program management and analysis, budget execution, and business process analysis.
For immediate consideration, please forward resume in Word format.
- Strong experience with Defense Working Capital Funds or Revolving Funds
- Financial Management - (program budgets, forecasts, estimates, analysis, Earned Value Management analysis)
- NULO / ULO Resolution
- Financial Reconciliation - (cost and review, dashboards, reports)
- Spend Plans
- Expert knowledge of programming and budgeting processes
- Expert knowledge of the applicable volumes, chapters and paragraphs of the DOD Financial Regulation DOD FMR 7000.14R
- Experience in developing metrics to manage business.
PREMIER is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Premier Management Corporation - 17 months ago