Identifies and develops new sales opportunities, provides product solutions, ensures customer satisfaction, and maintains positive ongoing relationships to maximize sales for the company. Introduces company products and services to new and/or existing customers. Responsible for the implementation of strategic and tactical sales account plans. Develops and maintains accurate sales and/or revenue forecasts and management of quota funnels.
Education and Experience
- Identifies, bids on, negotiates, and closes new sales opportunities in order to meet and exceed established sales and revenue quotas. Provides comprehensive account plans and strategies to win new business from new and/or existing accounts.
- Develops and manages relationships with acquired and/or existing customers in order to gain strategic positioning with decision makers, attain additional business, and retain existing revenue. Develops action plans to cross-sell and up-sell accounts to increase overall total customer spend with the company.
- Provides input to sales management about trends and changes taking place within the customer’s organization, and makes recommendations about future courses of action necessary of the company towards improving its position with the customer.
- Provides accurate and detailed weekly forecast funnel of identified and proposed opportunities in order to meet or exceed sales quota requirements.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the company's entire product suite. May have more in-depth knowledge on a subset of products and/or services.
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
- Experience: 7+ yrs
- Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
- Field Of Study: Business, Marketing/Sales, or similar
- A combination of education and experience is acceptable: Yes
- Attention to detail with good organizational capabilities.
- Ability to prioritize with good time management skills.
- 7+ years of industry sales experience.
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred.
- Experience in solution selling IP, data, voice, and video network services.
- Experience in strategic, technical, and business communications application sales.
- Strong communication skills and proficiency in selling to the close.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, results-oriented professional with an ability to work with minimum direction.
- Proficient in MS office products: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Sits five to seven hours per day. Stands and or walks one to three hours per day. May bend, reach, stoop and crouch throughout the day. Should have the ability to hear, speak and see effectively to perform the necessary tasks of this position. Manual dexterity is occasionally required. The position may require frequent movement and activity relating to using keyboards, viewing data on computer displays, and communicating verbally and in writing to the needs of others. The employee-owner may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Working Conditions: Work is performed in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Lighting and temperature are adequate and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Government Security Required: No
- Ability to travel regionally and/or nationally as required.
MUST HAVE CURENT RELATIONSHIPS WITHIN WALMART ACCOUNT-WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED OTHERWISE
Can work from home- candidate must be in Bentonville, Arkansas
Level 3 Communications - 23 months ago