Skanska USA Inc is seeking a Sr. Business Analyst to join their IT team. This position may be based in either our Charlotte - NC, Queens - NY, Virginia Beach - VA or Riverside - CA office. The role of the Business Analyst will be to plan, design, develop, and launch efficient business, financial, and operations systems in support of core organizational functions and business processes. This includes gathering and analyzing data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements. The Sr. Business Analyst will also be responsible for generating and compiling reports based on the findings, complete with probable causes and possible solutions to systems issues. This individual will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of IT system investments.
• Proven experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products.
• Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of software solutions.
• Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
• Working technical knowledge of application development.
• Extensive practical knowledge in importing data for use in report writing software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts.
• Ability to provide high-level support of applications
• Proven experience in the operation and analysis of databases, software, standards and data retrieval methodologies.
• Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws
Education & Certification
• Bachelor’s degree in the field of business administration, computer science, accounting, information technology, management information systems or engineering.
• Five or more years experience working with Construction ERP Systems. Preferably CGC.
This position will require 50% of travel.
Skanska is an EEO / AA Employer
Skanska USA is one of the largest, most financially sound construction and development networks in the country, serving a
broad range of industries including healthcare, education, sports, data centers, government, aviation,
transportation, power, energy, water/wastewater and commercial. Headquartered in New York with 36 offices across the country, Skanska USA employs approximately 9,400 employees committed to sustainable construction and development and an injury-free workplace. Skanska USA Building, which specializes in building construction, and Skanska USA Civil, which focuses on civil infrastructure, generated $4.9 billion in revenue in 2011, representing 28 percent of Skanska’s global construction revenues. Development units Skanska USA Commercial Development, which invests in and develops office and multi-family projects in select U.S. markets, and Skanska Infrastructure Development Americas, which develops public-private partnerships, are both leaders in their selected markets. Global revenue of parent company Skanska AB, headquartered in Stockholm and listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange, totaled $18.9 billion in 2011.
Skanska - 11 months ago
Skanska USA Building Inc. is a leading national and local provider of construction, pre-construction consulting, general contracting and...