TD is a great organization powered by great people who want to make a difference every day. Our over 85,000 employees world-wide are a big part of what makes TD stand out from any other organization. Every day, we deliver legendary customer and client experiences to our approximately 19 million customers. We’re an award-winning organization that reinvests constantly to ensure future growth.
We’re recognized as an extraordinary place to work that embraces diversity, where everyone is respected and valued. TD is the sixth largest bank in North America by branches, with many exciting and challenging career opportunities in our four key businesses:
Canadian Personal and Commercial Banking - including TD Canada Trust and TD Insurance Wealth Management - including TD Waterhouse and an investment in TD Ameritrade U.S. Personal and Commercial Banking - including TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank Wholesale Banking - including TD Securities
The Small Business Administration Western Sales Manager is primarily responsible for Small Business Administration
(SBA) lending and customer growth in their assigned region. The Small Business Administration Western Sales Manager
directly manages the SBA Business Development Officers (BDOs) in the TD footprint.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
- Owns overall SBA loan origination goals (7a, 504 and USDA B&I).
- Establishes and maintains the sales coverage plan (territories, # BDOs).
- Attracts, retains, and develops SBA BDO talent.
- Adequately develops with BDO the appropriate channels for SBA loan origination.
- Partners with the Regional Lending footprint to promote SBA providing training as needed.
- Develops and maintains a wide range of contacts and relationships to ensure a high profile for the Bank.
- Manages the SBA BDO Incentive Plan for their team.
- Promotes and trains BDOs to cross sell other TD Bank Products.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at . Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
Equal Opportunity Employer
4 year degree or equivalent experience
This position can be located in the following locations: Phoenix-AZ,Seattle-WA,Portland-OR,SanFrancisco-CA,LosAngeles-CA,Anaheim-CA,Dallas-TX,Houston-TX,Chicago,IL
- 10+ Years of related experience
- Excellent customer orientation, interpersonal and organization skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior experience and successful record of developing and managing team of government bankers/staff.
- Knowledge of Local Government.
- Knowledge of Government Regulations.
- Leadership qualities to effectively lead a team of Government Bankers with their designated region.
- Must be willing and able to travel.
- Ability to effectively build relationships.
- Ability to influence policies and decisions.
Monster - 11 months ago
About TD Bank Financial Group The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its subsidiaries are collectively known as TD Bank Financial Group. TD Bank...