Palladian Partners, an Altarum Institute company, is pleased to announce a full-time Communications/Digital Content Specialist opening at our Silver Spring, MD headquarters. Palladian Partners is a creative communications firm dedicated to disseminating information about new discoveries in health, medicine, and social science to professionals, educators, patients, families, and the public. In this position, you will interact with all levels of staff and use your outstanding communications and organizational skills on a wide range of print and web projects in support of high-profile clients.
• Partner with team members to edit, format and test e-learning content
• Develop template designs and manipulate images using basic graphic design skills
• Format Word documents and PowerPoint presentations
• Collaborate with other staff members and with clients
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-3 years of experience working on health or science publications and websites, preferably for government agencies
• Outstanding eye for detail and strong command of English grammar
• Well-honed visual design sensibilities
• Rudimentary HTML working knowledge
• Ability to organize and coordinate complex projects and keep them on deadline
• Understanding of e-learning and training software; direct experience with Articulate Storyline software is a plus
• Experience with CommonLook and/or Accenture a plus
• Natural customer service mentality and experience working directly with clients
• Ability to solve problems quickly and creatively
• Advanced MS Office skills and basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
• Knowledge of Section 508 compliance and remediation
Palladian employees are highly talented and are encouraged to think and work creatively and strive for excellence. Palladian offers competitive pay, excellent benefits, and the satisfaction that comes from working on interesting, meaningful projects every day. Palladian’s dynamic work environment emphasizes integrity, personal commitment, and teamwork. We invite you to explore exciting and rewarding career opportunities with us.
Palladian Partners/Altarum is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Altarum Institute is a nonprofit health systems research and consulting organization. Altarum integrates independent research and...