The Site Scheduler will be responsible for an integrated schedule, including day-to-day scheduling activities and the integration of contractor schedules into the overall schedule.
• Schedule core maintenance tasks.
• Coordinate facility requests for outside resources and support.
• Scheduling 3rd party resources within the facility.
• Provide full schedule to all team leaders, technicians and operators for week.
• Manage the schedule as a liaison between the facility and functional groups.
• Perform daily schedule QC.
• Conduct facility leveling meetings as currently scheduled.
• Track the status of current work, as well as work scheduled in the future.
• Review last week's schedule, and note Continuous Improvement (CI) opportunities.
• Daily phone calls to users for status and help.
• Document reason for drop-ins, (format design, tool development).
• Engage in KPI CI data collection, and support improvement opportunities.
• Engage with the Facility on a regular basis to work with planners, mechanical team leaders (MTLs), and maintenance core techs.
• Engage with Scheduler Network.
• Mentoring and training as required or requested from users.
• Provide coaching on data management.
• Review backlog maintenance within the facility Maxavera file, and recommend sheltering opportunities. Participate in facility maintenance meetings.
Any Other Relevant Information
• Languages: English fluency required.
• Local Candidates Preferred. 2-5 years of experience
We Encourage you to apply now using the button below
Moody International, Inc. - 4 months ago