COME WORK WITH US!
The Opportunity :
Senior Maintenance Technician at our newest community The Crossroads located in Columbia, SC.
The Responsibilities :
The Requirements :
- Keeping apartment and community buildings in a clean and orderly condition
- Ensuring that the physical aspects of the property meet the company’s established standards and applicable laws
- Diagnosing problems and making repairs in areas such as but not limited to HVAC, electrical, plumbing, painting, pool, carpentry, dry walling, appliances, carpet cleaning and exterior structure
- This position is the lead backup for the supervisor during absences and may have some day-to-day supervision responsibilities in directing other maintenance and grounds staff and contractor services
LIVE the Benefits of McKinley :
- A minimum of three to five years of related experience and/or training
- Advanced skills in one or more technical area
- Certification/licensure in HVAC or Universal EPA
- On-call duty
- Previous property management experience preferred, but not required
- Live and Lead our core values every day!
- Provide WOW Customer Service
- Have a Can-Do Attitude
- Flexibility in any situation
- Focus on Results Orientation
- Demonstrate Adroit skills
McKinley believes that our people are one of our most important assets, and we invest in them accordingly. We offer our employees a competitive salary, health/dental/vision benefits, 401(k), Life and AD&D, Employee Assistance Program, Pre-Paid legal service, ongoing professional development through McKinley University and much more!
McKinley is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a smoke-free environment in all locations. We support a safe, healthy and drug-free workplace through criminal background checks and pre-employment drug testing.
If you are interested in becoming part of our world-class team, please submit your resume on-line.
McKinley - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
McKinley was founded in 1968 by Ambassador Ronald N. Weiser and is led by Albert M. Berriz, the company's President and CEO. McKinley is a...