The Account Executive helps manage and support the company’s relationship with the client by helping develop strategic plans, communicating client objectives to internal teams and monitoring the workflow on all projects. The Account Executive is also responsible for managing all aspects of presentations to the client. We are especially interested in candidates who have strong experience in CPG.
Essential Job Duties and Skills:
• Work with agency teams to develop marketing strategies and tactics that ladder directly to client objectives and initiatives. Exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to possible courses of action and make appropriate decisions or recommendations.
• Conduct and organize brainstorming sessions to advance client projects.
• Disseminate all client briefs and directives.
• Ensure deadlines are met.
• Conduct and organize meetings that provide solid strategy, direction and resources for the creative teams.
• Provide an accurate record of all decisions made in meetings and ensure the individuals and departments follow through to completion.
• Write project work orders and provide regular updates to all departments.
• Develop project budget estimates as needed.
• Manage the internal creative process from brainstorming through production and delivery.
• Organize and lead weekly status meetings for all active projects.
• Traffic all creative and production elements.
• Obtain client approval for all creative materials.
• Manage the overall development and execution of assigned plans and programs.
• Serve as the primary day-to-day contact with client on assigned projects.
• Identify new growth opportunities to increase the level of service provided to assigned client.
• Maintain a dependable system of communication with client, ensuring that information flows between client and agency on an appropriate, timely and regular basis.
• Troubleshoot issues relating to specific jobs and coordinate with the account supervisor as needed.
• Produce and present client-ready reports for meetings and presentations.
• Keep account service team aware of all successes and challenges associated with assigned client.
• Uphold agency and client core values.
• Maintain an advanced understanding of the client’s business objectives, marking objectives and competitive landscape.
• Enter time on a daily basis.
• Arrive reliably and on time.
• Frequently travel overnight as required.
Other Job Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field preferred with a minimum 3-5 years of account/agency experience.
• Previous experience in consumer packaged goods on either the agency or client side required.
• Professional company image through in-person and phone interaction.
• Demonstrated analytical and reporting abilities.
• Proven project management and team contribution capabilities.
• Experience in preparing and working with key performance metrics.
• Excellent time and calendar management skills.
• Adaptability in fast-paced and pressured environments while remaining proactive, resourceful and efficient.
• Ability to maintain strong working relationships with internal teams.
• High level of professionalism and confidentiality.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• Ability to follow all standard agency policies and procedures.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . No phone calls, please.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor. “All employment with BFG is at will.”
BFG Communications is an independent, creative communications agency that delivers seamless storytelling and consumer insights to companies...