Our client is seeking a Oracle Identity Access Consultant for their Redmond, Washington (WA) location.
Our client is one of the largest chemical distributors with offices worldwide. They are geographically located in key technology hubs throughout the world. We are partnering with our client to provide strong Oracle ID resources and are looking to add a few new consulting resources. You will be joining an existing team responsible for deploying Oracle Identity Access Management applications to an enterprise of at least 9,000 users.
- Assist with overall identity design and planning support
- Compilation and implementation of lessons learned and best practices in the transition to production support
- Support of test and development environments
- Technical advice pertaining to Oracle products - from an internal team training- new product to this team
- Discovery and management of systemic issues
- Escalation management
- Technology integration and evaluation - recommendations for enhancements and efficiency
- Product and system deployment assistance - still deploying functionality
- Product usage and optimization recommendations
- Technical writing capability to address key project documentation (SRS, Design Documents, etc) -
Kforce - 16 months ago
Kforce (Nasdaq:KFRC) is a professional staffing and solutions firm providing flexible and permanent staffing solutions in the skill areas of...