The Customer Logistics Coordinator will be typically dedicated to an assigned area of responsibility within an account or location. The incumbent ensures that productivity and operational goals are met in order to deliver customer satisfaction. Individual will be working in a dynamic environment that focuses on delivering continuous measurable improvement to the customer.
High School diploma or GED equivalent is required
- 2-4 Years experience in inventory control strongly preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including creating and maintaining functions, is required.
- 2-4 years in manufacturing environment, shipping, receiving, or distribution preferred.
- 2-4 years experience in customer service preferred.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and excel in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of warehouse management software preferred.
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Customer satisfaction/problem resolution
Ensure functional area meets all productivity goals and objectives
Safety management and reporting
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace.
Ryder System, Inc. is a FORTUNE® 500 provider of leading-edge transportation, logistics and supply chain management solutions. Ryder's...