Essilor of America, Inc. (Essilor), is the leading manufacturer and wholesaler of prescription lenses in the United States.
We currently have an IT Enterprise Architect – TIBCO career opportunity at our Dallas, TX location.
Reporting to the IT Director of Enterprise Architecture, the IT Enterprise Architect - TIBCO has senior-level technical responsibility for overseeing the design, development, administration and governance of the TIBCO integration stack at Essilor of America. Working closely with other members of the enterprise architecture team, IT application development, support and testing, as well as business users, both internal and external, this individual will put the proper architectures and processes in place to ensure that all components of the integrated product are able to reliably meet the performance and availability needs of our customers, both internal and external.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Education:
- Develop architectures for solutions for all business projects that require system to system integration, leveraging the TIBCO suite of SOA tools.
- Function as an architectural and design lead for all enterprise integration development and administration tasks.
- Create and maintain all deployment process templates for TIBCO and MQ messaging and integration artifacts, data visualization models, and force.com interfaces through all environments.
- Own production plan documentation templates, and certify completed documents with integration administrators before production deployments are performed.
- Design and develop performance monitoring and administration tools for the integrated products suites.
- Create and manage online templates for the management of installations, technical administration, tuning, monitoring, and upgrade processes of the integrated products environments.
- Design and develop processes and dashboards used for the proactively monitoring of the health and performance of integration applications and their associated services to increase business performance and continuity.
- Design, develop and maintain an online framework used to manage the integration environment deployment landscape, ensuring it always remains current and available for easy reference by IT EA and Infrastructure teams.
- Govern enterprise level access and utilization of the Subversion source control and various architecture governance suites, including development and maintenance of SCM automation tools and processes.
- Heavy interfacing with IT Enterprise Architects as well as Application Development, Infrastructure, Support and QA leads.
- Communicate to management on issues, risks and status of the integration platform.
- Ensure alignment with corporate standards and strategic technology decisions.
- Ensure that all aspects of the IT SDLC are properly enforced.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- 5+ years' experience implementing enterprise class systems.
- 3+ years in messaging middleware such as TIBCO EMS, FTL or RV, MQ Series or open JMS.
- 3+ years in TIBCO Active Matrix Business Works integration technologies, adapters and frameworks.
- 3+ years with development and security of enterprise web services.
- 3+ years experience in TIBCO administration tools such as Hawk and Administrator.
- 3+ years experience with Java application development.
- Knowledgeable in TIBCO Business Connect B2B Gateway, Spotfire, CIM, Active Spaces and Business Events.
- Expert in Linux/UNIX and Windows OS administration.
- Expert UNIX and shell scripting experience a must.
- Strong knowledge of application virtualization technologies and other application infrastructure architectures.
- Experience with administration, deployment and performance tuning of relational DBMS and SQL.
- Understanding of common change management, production support and application operations management processes.
- Knowledgeable with source control management tools and processes, specifically Subversion.
- Strong use of Microsoft Office tools like Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be very self-motivated.
- Strong management, analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills with the ability to establish effective working relationships and contribute in a team environment.