Have you got tenacity? Have you got passion? If so, we may have a place for you to hang your hat.....
Red Hat, Inc. (NYSE: RHT), is the worldwide leading provider of Linux and related open source technology. Red Hats market opportunities include:
All of these are very large markets opportunities. Red Hats brand name provides incredible access to key decision makers in significant enterprise accounts and government agencies. The assertive sales culture will challenge even the most successful reps to raise the level of their performance to compete with their peers for top performer rewards.
- replacement of proprietary Unix with Red Hat Enterprise Linux for enterprise servers
- replacement of expensive proprietary middleware software with open-source alternatives
- Single-Sign-On and PKI and security technologies
- professional services for implementation and migration of infrastructure and middleware environments to open-source solutions.
- training services for developers and system administrators responsible for Linux platforms
- delivering cost-effective solutions to enable server consolidation, virtualization, IaaS, SaaS and Cloud services.
The Federal component of Red Hats business currently represents approximately 25% of Red Hats North America revenue. We have significant account wins in place with the majority of Federal agencies within the Intelligence community, Defense Department, and Civilian government. Rated the number one enterprise software vendor for value in a CIO Insight Magazine study for five of the last six years.
Red Hat is headquartered in Raleigh, NC and is doing business in 58 offices in 28 countries worldwide.
We are seeking EXPERIENCED sales professionals who can make an immediate impact on revenue targets.
- Create and sustain strategic customer relationships
- Develop and close sustainable revenue across technology lines
- Lead extended sales team to maximize revenue growth
- Create and execute on strategic and tactical sales plans
- Accurately forecast and close sales commensurate with company goals
Required Skills and Experience:
- Clearance level of TS/SCI with Poly required for this role*********
- BS/BA degree required
- 5 years MINIMUM of successful enterprise software sales experience
- Demonstrated track record of top performance
- Candidate must be VERY articulate on the phone and in person
- Proven competitiveness catches our attention!
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux OS (preferred) with a passion for technology/ travel to any or all customer sites when appropriate
- Middleware sales experience a plus
- Executive relationships within account set.
ClearanceJobs.com - 2 years ago