Area of Interest : Rehabilitation Services - PT
Position Type : Part Time - Permanent
Recruiter : Carroll, Robert
Job Description : POSITION SUMMARY: The Rehab Office Coordinator assists the Program Manager in the administrative management of the rehabilitation department. The Rehab Office Coordinator is responsible for all clerical, housekeeping, and administrative services in his/her assigned sites of service.
1. Ensures all therapist and assistant licenses are current and posted.
2. Completes all department maintenance including cleaning of all mats and equipment, monitoring temperature of hydro collator units, ensuring any mechanical checks or calibrations are completed according to schedule, emptying laundry, stocking supplies and clean laundry, ordering supplies under the direction of the Program Manager.
3. Ensures therapists are current for all mandatory and/or required in-services.
4. Tracks and ensures all rehab staff are current for PPDs.
5. Assures all employees submit payroll information on a weekly basis and submits all expense reports.
6. Tracks physician orders and signatures.
7. Tracks screens and notifies therapists.
8. Reviews QIR monthly for changes and reports to Program Manager.
9. Completes technical audits of charts, ensuring all documentation is present.
10. Mails and tracks return of initial evaluations and certifications.
11. Under the direction of the Program Manager, orients all new staff to the center and department.
12. Tracks due date of all merit reviews, distributes and collects feedback for performance reviews as directed by the Program Manager.
13. Tracks productivity and efficiency.
14. Assures accurate and complete end-of-month billing.
15. Under the direction of therapists, coordinates patient scheduling with nursing.
16. Completes RehabOptima Hot List in timely manner.
17. Completes weekly Projections.
18. Attends facility meetings as requested.
19. Prints therapist/assistant daily schedules.
20. Alerts Program Manager to daily staffing levels and case load.
21. Immediately alerts Program Manager of Customer Service issues.
22. Provides MDS information as requested by facility.
23. Alerts Program Manager of any staff discourse.
24. Maintains all filing.
25. Assists with survey compliance.
26. Ensures information is shared with staff as appropriate.
27. Performs other related duties as requested by the PM.
Qualifications : SPECIFIC EDUCATIONAL/VOCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
1. The Rehabilitation Technician must possess a minimum of high school diploma or equivalent.
2. Certification as a Nursing Assistant is also preferred (unless required by state).
ADVANCE for Healthcare Careers - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Genesis HealthCare creates care for people when care is what counts. The company operates more than 400 assisted living and skilled nursing...