Director of Finance VP of Finance Vice President of Finance
This position is located in or Around San Louis Obispo, CA
My client is in Financial Services Industry (Banking). They are in the process of reorganizing their finance department. They are creating a new functional role with increased responsibility and visibility.
- This individual would be responsible for the three year capital & strategic plan
- They will be responsible for their annual internal capital adequacy assessment process
- They will handle the annual operating budget
- You will analyze all strategic initiatives including mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, and new products
- Responsible for monthly management reporting; and quarterly board presentations
- Responsible for executing, directing and overseeing Financial Planning & Analysis activities for Business Banking.
- Additionally, lead and complete special projects in support of the business.
- Working in partnership with the centralized Forecasting and Reporting/Profitability teams, provide direct finance support (expense forecasts/monthly reporting, ad hoc analyses) as well as working directly with the CFO
- Act in a leadership role and serve as a subject matter expert for all finance processes supporting Business Banking with focus on delivering quality and insightful analyses.
- Develop and maintain relationships across the organization, eliciting trust and confidence
- Through individual efforts and working in cross-functional teams, lead and complete specials projects in support of customers and company strategies with a focus on impacting bottom line results.
- Work in direct partnership with CFO to ensure accuracy and timely completion of all deliverables, including on-going activities and special projects/analysis, as well as acting as trusted advisor for the business to effect performance.
Management Recruiters of Elgin
WHAT CANDIDATES SAY ABOUT THIS RECRUITER:
- Degree in Business / Finance / Economics / Accounting required (MBA preferred).
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in the financial services industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interfaces with many levels of management.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Understand the concept of materiality (i.e., knows when information is relevant), and possesses solid understanding of major revenue sources for Retail & Business Banking.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word, as well as advanced proficiency in.
Jason listened and found a good range of individuals for the position. Timing was good, feedback and thoughts regarding the position were also beneficial.
Would definitely reach out if the need arose to complete the team. Would recommend him.
- Tyler, Chief Financial Officer with a company in Washington
Click here to apply online
MRINetwork - 17 months ago