2U is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator
Why should you work for us in Digital Marketing & Media Buying?
“Private Company Solves US Education Problem.” – Forbes
“2U is the first startup of its kind to offer full degree programs online at top-tier universities. It’s also the most highly funded.” – Mashable, 5 Startups Transforming Higher Education
Those are 2 of our favorite reasons, and there are plenty more (2u.com/press if you’re interested). We’re looking for savvy professionals who are passionate about transforming higher ed and joining an innovative team dedicated to disrupting the existing education model.
What makes you perfect for this job? So glad you asked!
The fine print:
- Facilitating the details of multi-million dollar deals thrills you; you’re great at strategizing and communicating at all org levels too.
- The Online Marketing community knows you by name, or maybe your people know their people. And if you don’t…you build those relationships.
- You are a rock star individual contributor, but you love contributing to a hungry go-getter team too.
- You have that wow factor, and are looking for a company that has the same.
- You must love & believe in higher education.
- Deal structures pertaining to Online Marketing Campaigns (CPC, CPM, CPL, Flat Fee) should be second nature to you.
- You love startup life (ahem- jeans everyday), but you’re excited for the company to be in growth mode.
- You cannot be an asshole…seriously: http://2u.com/news/how-to-get-hired-at-a-killer-startup/.
Founded in 2008 by a unique team of education veterans with unparalleled experience, 2U, Inc., formerly known as 2tor, Inc., partners with preeminent institutions of higher education to deliver rigorous, selective degree programs online to students globally.
2U supplies universities with the tools, expertise, capital, and global recruiting needed to build and support programs of quality and scale.
- Technology: 2U develops state-of-the-art technology platforms that give universities the ability to deliver traditional offline curricula in a unique online learning environment.
- Instructional Design: Our instructional designers work closely with faculty to translate classroom courses into a compelling combination of synchronous and asynchronous online and real-world experiences, using the best educational and social technologies available. We work side-by-side with professors to evolve those courses. We make improvements as usage and learning patterns emerge and new technologies become available.
- Infrastructure: 2U provides the support infrastructure and the logistical components of our partners’ online programs. This includes comprehensive student support services from enrollment through graduation and beyond, as well as practical learning experiences in communities around the world.
- Resources: 2U makes an upfront investment of over $10 million in each of our partner programs. By supplying capital and global marketing capabilities, we enable universities to give high-performing students around the world a transformational educational experience.
Since our founding, 2U has partnered with some of the most prestigious research universities to deliver groundbreaking online degree programs. You can read about our partners here ( www.2U.com/partners ).
And if you’re ready to help our team ( www.2U.com/team ) build the next great movement in higher education, consider joining us ( www.2U.com/careers ).
Why It’s Great to Join Our Team
There are plenty of reasons, but here are a few:
Benefits – at 2U we offer a great benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability and 401k. We also offer paid time off and company holidays. That’s not all! Employees receive a 100% paid tuition benefit for themselves, their spouse and their legal dependants.
Our Culture – We are a highly energetic, innovative start-up company with room to grow. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, and strive to maintain a casual, professional and highly productive work environment for our team. 2U employees enjoy many perks, including the ability to wear jeans to work every day.
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans' status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay, and dismissal.
2U - 23 months ago