***Preferred loactions for poistion: New York City, NY/Charlotte, NC/Boston, MA/Dallas, TX or Los Angelas CA***
As a Bank of America Senior Audit Consultant, you will provide REG W knowledge/expertise, advice and counsel based on advanced business and/or audit experience to a complex business and/or across several business groups and provide leadership for projects and team activities. You will proactively implement audit strategy for the sound application of risk based practices by defining audit scope, audit program, review and test procedures. You will exercise judgment and influence senior business managers and peers. You will help business partners balance their business strategy with appropriate risk management controls. This position also requires you to interact with regulatory agencies, external consultants and other internal risk management groups.
Required Skills :
- Must have a stong understanding of Reg W regulations and other Compliance laws to be considered for position
- Previous Audit, Risk, Legal, or Compliance experience
- Sound organizational, analytical, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to successfully communicate to influence management and lead change in both strategic and tactical initiatives.
- Leadership ability to present and syndicate audit review results and control issues with management.
- Self Starter, desire to learn able to teach others, high energy, positive attitude, exhibits flexibility
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to analyze large amounts of data and turn it into usable information
- Strong skills around Auditor-In-Charge responsibilities in leading reviews
- Ability to work in a very detailed manner as well as to look broadly across a population and develop connections and themes identifying risk and concerns
- Ability to juggle multiple work efforts and to quickly change direction, as needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products
- Ability to converse with management on all levels
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to converse with management on all levels.
- Bachelors degree
- Advanced degree
- Strong presentation skills
Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries...