EagleMed is currently seeking experienced Nurses and Paramedics for our growing fleet in critical care air transport.
· Three years critical care experience.
· Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing and/or graduate of a accredited Paramedic Program.
· Current license / certifications appropriate for the level of care as, required in the State of Wyoming
· Current certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS).
Must be able to work in the following conditions:
· Airplane or helicopter flight environment.
· Independent living quarters provided by EagleMed.
· Must be free of motion sickness or history thereof.
· Free of physical ailment that may impair consciousness or cognitive ability.
· For Helicopter, must meet the physical requirement of weight under 220 lbs while in full flight uniform, and height of less than 6’4”.
· Must be able to work in extreme weather conditions.
· Must be able to lift approximately 120lbs.
· Possess excellent oral and written communications skills.
· Possess good computer skills.
· Ability to work with others as a team.
· Possess strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
· Ability to work autonomously outside the hospital / ground ambulance environment.
· Ability to adept well to change.
· Previous flight experience.
· Current certifications in Neonatal Resuscitation (NRP).
· Current certification as a Certified Flight Nurse (CFRN), Certified Emergency Nurse(CEN) and/or Certified Flight Paramedic (FP-C)
EagleMed - 14 months ago