Responsible for providing a broad range of administrative, facilitation and technical support functions, specifically in the area of worksite wellness implementation to support regional disease and population care programs and initiatives. Responsible for partnering with national and mid-to-large/strategic employer groups in the development of employee wellness strategies. Drive business value through partnerships to identify problems and define optimal outcomes; apply analytical and critical thinking to generate insightful, innovative and practical solutions to regional issues. Demonstrates execution skills to meet client expectations while delivering value and minimizing potential obstacles and risks. Manages stakeholder relationships and understand / manage owner needs and build commitment to project solutions. Supervises assigned staff.
• Develops, designs and implements regional Healthworks work plans to ensure goals are accomplished and intermittent milestones are completed in a timely manner. Develops an understanding of the regional issues and goals and suggests appropriate approaches, tools and techniques to address them.
• Implements the work-site wellness program and partners with Sales and Account Management to create value-added strategies to employer groups and enhance existing programs.
• Provides input to regional strategies regarding Healthworks product suite.
• Assist with ongoing management and implementation of the Healthworks product suite.
• Seeks to leverage opportunities for targeted outreach in collaboration with stakeholders, clinical operations partners and other functional areas.
• Participates in the Clinical Operations Team meetings and develops timelines for implementing initiatives, and drives initiatives to completion, as deemed appropriate by the Operations Team.
• Implements process improvement activities and works in a collaborative manner with stakeholders to remedy process and operational issues.
• Facilitates partnerships with Pharmacy, Operations, Quality Resource Management, Behavioral Health and other appropriate departments to support the Healthworks program and related interventions.
• Works with regional and national accounts sales staff and employer groups to develop population care and healthcare cost containment strategies.
• Accountable for completing departmental RFP responses in the areas of Prevention, Wellness and Health Promotion.
• Works with respective department managers to ensure responses promote the programs and services provided within the department, differentiates the departmental activities from competitors and work to provide a consistent and integrated message.
• Coordinates the completion of the patient education initiatives specific to milestone completion, general status reporting, Findings, Actions and Recommendations presentations, and others as required.
• Coordinates resources, completes or delegates work activities, in conjunction with departmental leadership to ensure the Healthworks Program is completed according to the work plan.
• Hires, trains, supervises, counsels, disciplines, and terminates assigned staff as appropriate.
• Communicates goals, objectives, accountabilities, priorities, and authority parameters to assigned staff.
• Five years related experience with demonstrated ability to develop and manage multiple work plans.
• Two years management experience.
• Experience in designing, developing, and implementing employee wellness programs.
• Bachelor's degree in Nursing, Public Health, Business, Health Education, or related field or equivalent related experience.
• Valid driver's license.
• Proficient computer presentation skills.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Masters degree in health care administration, nursing, public health, business, economics or related field.
• Proficient in Visio application.
Kaiser Permanente - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
America’s leading not-for-profit health plan, Kaiser Permanente serves more than 9 million people from 37 hospitals and 611...