Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Recruiter For R360 Environmental Solutions?
Are you creative, self-driven, and with a desire to be part of dynamic growth oriented environment? Are you as comfortable interacting with people at the top of the ladder as at the bottom of the ladder? Do you long for an interactive, fun, and casual yet professional workplace? If you answered yes to all of these questions, join our team as a multi-state Regional Recruiter.
R360 Environmental Solutions is the leading independent provider of environmentally conscious disposal, recycling and treatment solutions to oil and gas producers in the U.S. energy market. Our company serves some of the most active and economically attractive oil and gas producing areas, with operations in Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming and North Dakota.
A Day In The Life Of An R360 Recruiter:
What You Have To Have:
- We are a busy, high energy company so most of your time will be spent recruiting a high volume of employees for our operations in 7 states.
- This is a full desk/full cycle recruiting position so you need to deliver daily in one or more areas in the recruitment process such as: sourcing, screening, scheduling, interviewing, assessments, background checks, extending offers, and monitoring new hire processes.
- Your relationships with your region, HR team and district managers are crucial. Expect daily communication with them as you are their partner in assessing staffing needs and providing effective solutions.
- We are continually growing, so it’s a challenge to keep up with the demand for DOT drivers, laborers, techs, operators, financial and administrative staff and management and more so keeping the pipeline full is a must. Pro-active, creative sourcing is an ongoing process.
- In the midst of it all, you need to keep hiring managers, region management, HR Business Partner, and the Corporate Employment Manager updated on status of all your recruitment and placement efforts and progress including managing the tracking and documentation of all your assigned positions.
What Would Be Great To Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years high volume, fast-paced recruiting experience
- 3+ years recruiting experience in oil and gas, specifically exploration and production
- Experience recruiting for all levels, entry level to management
- Ability to travel required, including overnight stays. Approximately 40-50% of your time will be spent in the field at sites, job fairs, or community events
- Experience in developing and executing a recruiting strategy for multiple locations
What’s In It for You?
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish)
- HR generalist work experience
- PHR/SPHR certification
- DOT driver recruitment and hiring experience
- Experience with applicant tracking systems
You will be joining a great team and a company in a growth environment along with a competitive compensation and benefits package. We also offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future". Other peripheral benefits include a strong presence in our local communities, sustainability initiatives, and more. For more information and to apply, please visit www.wasteconnections.com .
R360 is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
Waste Connections - 2 years ago
How The Waste Was Won (with apologies to John Ford) would tell how Waste Connections has come to provide solid waste collection, transfer,...