BioWare is searching for a Quality Assurance Website Tester for our Austin, TX location.
NOTE: This is an onsite contract/temporary position; no relocation assistance available.
- Assist in day to day testing of Website
- Finds and reports issues/bugs/inconsistencies
- Assists in the generation and execution of test cases.
- Evaluates issues reported both internally and externally
- Assists in the testing of the email system
- Verify feature consistencies and/or changes in multiple test environments
- Bug verification through the development life cycle
- Distinguishing bug ownership between Website and Platform issues
- Helps improve the web testing process
- Browser Compatibility testing
- Document new procedures and features being implemented
- Communicate w/ Developers regarding feature implementation and testing procedures
- 2+ year of software testing experience
- Ability to write detailed, accurate test plans
- Ability to manage multiple assigned tasks
- Self-starter who takes ownership, focus on continuous improvement, and excellent work ethic
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work with a team and share knowledge
Due to the volume of applications we receive for our job postings, we are unable to respond personally to phone or email inquiries regarding the status of an application. Only candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted at this time.
- Drupal experience
- vBulletin experience
- Selenium Scripting or any Website Automation Testing Experience
- Experience with web add-ons (FireBug for example)
- Web Development / Design Experience
- Billing testing experience
- Experience with site security
- Familiarity with customer interactions on a website
- Willingness to learn coding languages
- MMO gamer/knowledge
Electronic Arts - 19 months ago
To armchair quarterbacks and couch-potato commandos, Electronic Arts (EA) is their Picasso. EA is a top-three global video game publisher...