Join the dynamic Human Resources team of Dow Jones! Currently we are seeking a Compensation Analyst to assist in the development, implementation and administration of full range of compensation programs. This role will perform job evaluations for all levels of employees in the US and Internationally. Assists in the administration of salary, bonus, other incentive and stock option plans. Conducts and participates in compensation surveys sponsored by other companies. May develop and execute own custom surveys and may support executive compensation programs.
The right person is smart, quickly and accurately carries out procedure, is able to anticipate and troubleshoot problems, has a high emotional intelligence, is outgoing, and possesses a discernible sense of humor. Finally, you must love learning, reading, media and entertainment - we are a leading global publishing company after all, and our parent company is News Corporation.
• 3-5 years of compensation experience.
• Global relocation experience a plus
• Working knowledge of US and international compensation
• Experience with policy design and implementation.
• Must be skilled in job analysis, job evaluation, market analysis and knowledgeable in US and international labor laws & regulations
• Experience evaluating markets and trends affecting compensation.
• Experience with US and international relocations of employees and expats
• Understanding of regulatory practices
• Strong analytical skills using both qualitative and quantitative data.
• Experience with relevant analytical tools (strong focus on spreadsheet applications).
• Critical HR Competencies, including process management, analytical skills & decision-making, and cultural awareness & global application.
• Requires a bachelors degree or country equivalent
• Experience with PeopleSoft is a plus
• Experience with reporting/analytical tools, i.e. Access, Excel, etc is a plus
• Consultative and collaborative style
• Communication and Influencing skills
• Project Planning and Management skills
Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy
At Dow Jones our Managers work to meet our equal opportunity and affirmative action objectives and our Employees help to foster a professional, welcoming and encouraging environment.
This company covers the news from Wall Street to Main Street. Dow Jones & Company is a leading provider of news and information with a...