Parallon Business Performance Group seeks a
Provider Enrollment Application Process Representative
for the Brentwood, TN Physician Service Center. This position is responsible for and processing Payor Applications which includes but is not limited to Medicare, Medicaid, Blue Cross, local HMO's etc.
SUPERVISOR: Provider Enrollment Manager
• Processes all new and established provider/group Payor applications in accordance with policies and
procedures which includes but is not limited to:
review, completion, highlighting and mailing of applications to Providers for Signature and to Payors
• Updates Provider/Payor records in Provider Enrollment System
• Performs duties in accordance with defined policies and procedures and meets departmental Service Level
Agreements associated with their area of responsibility
• Provides excellent Customer services to all external and internal customers
• Practices and adheres to the "Code of Conduct" philosophy and "Mission and Value Statement"
• Other duties as assigned
Required Skills, Experience and Education:
• Customer Service Orientated
• Data entry skills
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• Mathematical skills
• Strong PC skills
• Skills in technology such as word processors, spreadsheets, databases, schedulers, etc.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• High School Diploma (Required)
• Associates Degree (Preferred)
• Minimum of 6 months Provider Enrollment experience.
Parallon Business Performance Group - Physician Service Center
Patient care and business performance are the defining competencies for a provider. The same is true at Parallon Business Solutions-a business born from innovation and centered on people, process and technology to transform healthcare. Our legacy began with a commitment to provide shared services for leading healthcare provider, HCA. Now we're excited to share that scale and success with you. Parallon's full portfolio of unique business solutions includes group purchasing, staffing management, supply chain, project management, revenue cycle and other business processes. Parallon Business Solutions offers a comprehensive solution that no other company can claim. As partners, we work in parallel to deliver customized solutions that ensure your success. As fellow operators, we understand your challenges and continually innovate to respond to the needs of a dynamic marketplace.
Our strength is our people who are experienced in executing and managing complex processes with the support of enabling technology. We are dedicated to continuous process improvement through our pragmatic, impact-oriented solutions.
As a Parallon employee you are eligible to receive an array of benefits and rewards, including a variety of medical plans, healthcare and daycare flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan with 100% match, flexible work schedule and personal health assessments and wellness programs
Visit us online at