Job Order: J1112-0905 - Permanent Full Time
Title: Management Analyst III
Category: Corporate Functions / Administration
City: Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Job Description: Management Analyst III
The Management Analyst duties consist of:
Conducts initial fact gathering, individually or in conjunction with senior management analyst(s). Reviews routine and repetitive processes and conducts surveys and limited studies to resolve issues or operational problems in the functional areas under the contract. Assists in conducting operations cost versus benefit analysis projects. As assigned, conducts quality control reviews of services as needed, and prepares various reports pertaining to such subjects as productivity trends, mail volumes, and operating costs.
Depending on level required by specific office/staff, may perform or support the performance of non-routine and complex assignments involving responsibility for planning and conducting a complete project of relatively limited scope or a portion of a larger and more diverse project. Selects and adapts plans, techniques, designs, or layouts. Contacts personnel in related activities to resolve problems and coordinate the work; reviews, analyzes, and integrates the technical work of others. May train and be assisted by lower level technicians. May perform a combination of such typical duties as:
- Designs, develops, and constructs major units, devices, or equipment; conducts tests or experiments; analyzes results and redesigns or modifies equipment to improve performance; and reports results.
- From general guidelines and specifications (e.g., size or weight requirements), develops designs for equipment without critical performance requirements which are difficult to satisfy such as engine parts, research instruments, or special purpose circuitry.
- Analyzes technical data to determine applicability to design problems; selects from several possible design layouts; calculates design data; and prepares layouts, detailed specifications, parts lists, estimates, procedures, etc.
- May check and analyze drawings or equipment to determine adequacy of drawings and design.
- US citizenship
- High School Diploma Required as well as 5-8 years of related progress experience in administration, program analysis, project support, and/or office management
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
- Ability to successfully complete a CGI Background Investigation to include; 50 State Criminal, Education, Employment, Credit and Driving Records Checks
- Must possess a Department of Justice Waiver At CGI, we're a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 72,000 professionals located in more than 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
About CGI Group
CGI doesn't generate make-believe worlds, but rather real-life worldwide IT services. The company is the leading...