Autodesk is seeking a highly motivated software engineer to join our Enterprise Cloud Services development team responsible for building services and applications that enhance our private cloud capabilities. The ideal candidate should have proven experience designing and building high quality, scalable applications and services using the latest technologies. As a member of this team, you will play an important role helping drive our cloud-based efforts by providing technical leadership in a project scrum team.
As a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, Autodesk helps people imagine, design, and create a better world. Autodesk accelerates better design through an unparalleled depth of experience and a broad portfolio of software to give customers the power to solve their design, business, and environmental challenges. In addition to designers, architects, engineers, and media and entertainment professionals, Autodesk helps students, educators, and casual creators unlock their creative ideas through user-friendly applications.
Job Title and Number: Software Engineer, Cloud Services #13WD12816
Location: Novi, MI or other Autodesk US Site Locations
- Integrate information from a wide variety of sources to understand the project's risks and research tasks
- Evaluate the consequences and implications of alternatives, actions and decisions for mitigating the project's risks and research tasks
- Communication of technical decisions to local and distributed team members
- Support adjacent teams by being a primary point of contact for cloud based technologies and solutions
US - Michigan – Novi
- 5+ years of software development experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field
- Knowledge of techniques used to optimize web application performance
- Ability to design reusable web UI components and web services
- Experience with building and designing mobile device applications is desired
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
: Other US Location
Autodesk - 2 years ago
As a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, Autodesk helps people imagine, design, and create a better world....