HCV Clinical Specialist
Territory: Oklahoma City, OK (including Stillwater and Durant)
The HCV Clinical Specialist, Pegasys Sales manages and develops long-term relationships with physicians and other customers for the customer accounts in the assigned territory. As such, Clinical Specialists represent the assigned GNE brand(s) and their approved indications; helping external customers such as physicians, nurses, etc. learn about the benefits of the assigned GNE brand(s) in relation to the applicable therapeutic area/disease state.
Reports to: Division Manager, Pegasys Sales
Example Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned sales targets
- Develops robust territory business plans
- Develops strong and long-term relationships with customers in all assigned accounts
- Presents the assigned GNE brands in a professional, compliant, ethical and effective manner; helping external customers understand the benefits and use of GNE brands
- Monitors operating costs and compliance with territory budget
- Complies with all laws, regulations and policies that govern the conduct of GNE activities.
Who You Are
Qualifications and Experience: unless stated as ""preferred"" or ""a plus,"" all other criteria is required
This position requires significant use of either a company provided or personal vehicle to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the role. As a result, Genentech, Inc. (Company) from time to time will check your motor vehicle record for purposes of determining your eligibility for driving a Company vehicle or driving any vehicle on Company business.
- Bachelors Degree
- Average of 2 or more years' work experience
- Previous sales experience in the pharmaceutical, biotech, or related industry is preferred
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding objectives & goals
- Previous experience in achieving specific sales plans or other financial targets is preferred
The next step is yours. To apply today, click on the "Apply online" button below.
Genentech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.