Duties & Responsibilities :
Minimum Qualifications :
- Assists in accurate production sales and distribution of tickets for all entertainment events, casino marketing events, special events, gaming tournaments at Turning Stone Resort and Casino and select Oneida Nation events.
- Maintains a working knowledge of ticketing software and any upgrades.
- Maintains a working knowledge of AS400, Arts Pro and Micros.
- Effectively handles incoming calls and inquiries regarding ticket availability and provides accurate and thorough information regarding events.
- Accurately processes ticket sale transactions via phone calls and in person.
- Accurately processes gift card transactions via the Micros terminal.
- Follows all internal control procedures for cash handling, credit card purchases and Karat redemption and ensures integrity of ticket distribution and accountability.
- Regularly monitors box office inventory and ticket production supplies and notifies the Manager of shortages.
- Frequently assists with filing and clerical functions of box office operations.
- Effectively communicates with the Showroom host and ushers during events to ensure ticket holders are seated appropriately and attends to any special accommodation.
- Previous money and credit card handling experience required.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office environments required.
- Experience with Arts Pro and Micros are recommended.
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Excellent guest service skills required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Scheduling flexibility with availability for frequent weekend, evening and holiday hours.
Oneida Indian Nation - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard