Security Finance, a leader in finance, is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team. We are one of the largest national leaders in the small loan industry with over 1,000 offices we offer opportunities that others cannot match! The Customer Service Representative is responsible for collections as well as providing great customer service for customers over the phone and in our office. Collections experience is not required; we will train you to do collections as you learn the consumer loan business. What we are looking for are individuals who are passionate about providing outstanding customer service.
As Customer Service Representative you will develop and maintain customer relations while minimizing delinquent debt through collections activities both by telephone and field work.
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Maintaining office cash with accuracy and security
- Achieving account gain through proven loan judgment and effective customer solicitation
- Ensuring compliance with state and federal lending regulations and Company policies
- Ensuring prompt completion of loan applications
- Ensuring compliance with company record keeping procedures
At Security Finance we understand that our past accomplishments and future achievements are directly connected to the individual successes of our people. We are proud to offer a competitive compensation and full benefits package.
- Company paid Health insurance (employee only)
- Competitive 401(k) with match
- Life and Dental benefits
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Profit Sharing
- Closed on Sundays
In this customer service role the majority of customer interaction will be over the phone; a friendly telephone presence and effective communication skills are essential. We are looking for a results-driven individual who thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Great customer service skills
- 18 years of age or older
- Valid driver’s license, acceptable driving record and reliable transportation
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and credit check
- Stable work history
- Collections experience (direct first party collections/skip tracing) preferred
- Sales experience, preferred
- Ability to be working on the phone for the majority of the day
- Flexible schedule – ability to work until 8 pm two nights a week and/or Saturday 8:30-12:30
Established in Spartanburg, SC in 1955, the company has now grown across 14 states and Mexico, employing thousands of professionals....