This entry level Emergency Road Service Technician position will communicate with Dispatch in order to locate AAA Members in need of mechanical service of their vehicles.
- Performs emergency road service duties including, but not limited to: jump-starts, tire changes, lockout/locksmith services, fuel delivery, and light mechanical services.
- Follows and abides by safety regulations of AAA Hoosier Motor Club and local, state and federal regulations; utilizes proper safety techniques; answers questions about safety programs when asked by members and nonmembers; and provides safe transportation for members and nonmembers when needed.
- Communicates information clearly and understandably to the members through familiarization with Emergency Road Service policies and procedures to enhance member satisfaction.
- Performs basic administrative functions on a daily basis including: balancing of petty cash fund; keeping accurate records of service runs; furnishes management petty cash and service call records.
- Notifies supervisory personnel of any necessary repairs or maintenance on Club equipment and property.
- Maintains a flexible calendar for scheduling purposes.
- Promotes AAA membership, including safety programs, and benefits through knowledge of Club programs.
- Performs maintenance on Club vehicle as requested.
Employment Source Online - 2 years ago
AAA Hoosier Motor Club offers the following recommendations for proper child safety seat installation:
Be sure to check both vehicle and c...