• Perform all work associated with ordering, delivering and merchandising products and servicing customers at new or assigned accounts, replenishing retail account inventory, collecting payment (or invoicing) and develop excellent customer relationships.
• Understand and adhere to operational procedures.
• Operate route delivery vehicle responsibly in order to meet route and safety requirements.
• Place stock in coolers or on shelves in order to ensure maximum inventory availability for customer sales and consistent selection of choice for consumers. Maintain accurate build-to's/pars by SKU by account on route.
• Reconcile daily paperwork, which can include money and invoices; turn in records in order to ensure accurate financial tracking of delivery activities. Complete or maintain route book and other related documentation in order to provide management with product and accounts sales data.
•Follow product rotation and schematic guidelines in order to meet quality assurance goals and ensure customer satisfaction.
•Adhere to all company and legal guidelines regarding collection policies and procedures in order to protect company interests.
•Maintain accurate inventory of all Odwalla products; input all necessary information into hand-held computer for each account and return all beverage losses to the node to reconcile inventory at the end of the day. Submit inventory numbers by established deadlines
•Attend required node meetings
•Complete required trainings
• Other duties as may be assigned
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of a High School Diploma or its equivalent and two years related experience which includes: retail merchandising and customer service. In addition, candidates must have a proven track record of being able to work with little supervision, merchandise product, solve problems and meet deadlines. Excellent communication skills essential. Must be thorough and able to complete required paperwork; develop proficiency with handheld computer. In addition, must be able to respond to customer needs, concerns, or questions. Must also be able to maintain composure and handle frequent change or unexpected disruptions. Must have a clean DMV record and a valid driver's license and be able to complete a drug and background screen. In addition, must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and push up to 125 lbs.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is made up of the people who actually make, market and distribute happiness, in the form of great Coca-Cola products...